Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello again

I know, it seems like I have just fallen off the face on the Earth when I do not put out any post. However, that is not the case, but rather just an example of a lack of things to share. There honestly has not been much happening here. The weather has not been as warm as I would like to work outside. Yeah I know, under 50 degrees and I refuse to go out. In my defense, it is cold out there and inside under a blanket reading a book with a hot cup of tea sounds much more inviting.

I have been somewhat productive. I started my plants inside.


 I finished the placemats.
Finally, all the fabric has been cut for the rug, but more on that later. This darn rug has been the project that I can not seem to get finished. All I will say is one simple idea has gotten quite expensive! You will have to stay tuned until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment