Tuesday, August 6, 2013

BridgeBox

There seems to be a new trend in mail subscriptions and it turns out to be actual products, not just magazines. I do love magazines, so this is right up my alley. The Internet is filled with all kinds of subscription box services. The ones that I have heard most about are Birch box, Beauty Box, and Ipsy. Some of the blogs I read highlight these on a monthly basis. The ones I mentioned are makeup and beauty product based. 

Several weeks ago, I read about BridgeBox (http://www.etsy.com/shop/riverandbridge). It is a monthly subscription service and it is based on notecards and personalized stationary. Every box contains $15 of stationary. Their mission is to bridge the gap between inbox and mailbox. I have to say, I love making cards so I thought this was pretty cool. Who doesn't enjoy receiving mail that is not a bill and something you can physically hold onto! On top of that, the store is based out of Etsy and I liked the idea of purchasing from a small business owner. I also thought this would make a cool birthday present for my cousin. However, I couldn't give a present without testing it myself first, right? I thought you would agree!

I ordered my monthly box by the 15th of July. The day after I purchased it, I received an email asking if I preferred "Angela" or "Angie" on the personalized stationary. I loved this attention to detail and great customer service. I then received an email that it would be shipped no later than July 24th, again great service. Sure enough, my packaged arrived shortly after.

I was so excited to open my little surprised and it definitely didn't disappoint.





My favorite are the 3 notecards which are like postcards on the back. I'm thinking about framing them. At least the top one. I do live on beach street after all! The personalized notecards are so cute. The Aztec/Indian like design of the other notecards are probably my least favorite. However, they are nice cards for a guy or just in general. Overall, I was very impressed. Here's hoping Tara enjoys her box as much I have enjoyed mine!






1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see my box! Maybe I'll write you a real letter instead of a text on my new stationary...

    ReplyDelete