Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sugar High

My cousin Travis, his daughter Zoe, and his girlfriend Carmela are in this weekend. Normally I cook breakfast in the morning but I had suggested we visit the legendary bakery, Oakmont bakery this morning.

This place is amazing. It has rows and rows of baked goods. The selection to choose from is incredible. 



Look at all this goodness! The hardest part is making a decision as to what one thing to get. I settled on an egg, bacon, and cheese croissant. Heaven! Sam was at home sleeping so I brought him back some goodies. A bear claw and a PB&J doughnut (jelly filled doughnut with peanut butter on top).


Time to go take a nap once the sugar burns off!

2 comments:

  1. I bet Zoe was in heaven! How long did it take her to make a decision?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you walk in, you have to take a number to be waited on. Our nu,ber was only 3 away so, breakfast was a quick decision. We did order some other stuff to take with us and that provided more time.,

    ReplyDelete