Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Baby Shower...Check

Remember in August when I said I had been consumed by a project, well that project was invitations for my sister's baby shower. Yep, I'm going to be an Aunt to a little girl in early December! Well, that is if she arrives when the doctors say. I'm guessing she is going to be a handful so what better way then to start early by ruining her mother's plans and coming early. Just saying! 

Once the invitations were done, then the planning started. However, the invitations took a few drafts...I think 9 total samples!! 




Not going to bore you with all of the previous samples that didn't pass the approval process. Here is the masterpiece:


Overall the day was great. A ton of presents. Seriously, I was afraid it would take HOURS for her to unwrap everything. Everyone who came was so incredibly generous and she received so many cute things. Here are some photos to remember the day!
























No comments:

Post a Comment