Monday, November 11, 2013

Dining in the Dining Room!

I have been quite busy around the house trying to finish all of the projects I started this summer before the holidays start. Last weekend, I can proudly say, all of my dining room chairs have been reupholstered. I'm absolutely loving the way it looks!





And now the entire room looks like this. 

I purchased the table at Pier One in August. There is a bench that matches the table and I thought about that option, but when I found another chair to make 5, I decided not to go that route. I do feel very grown up having an actual dining room table and chairs. Now if I could find a hutch, rug, and some wall art, the room will be complete!



2 comments:

  1. Looks great with all the unique chairs. Never thought you would be the doing all this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I really enjoy it and find it relaxing. A few more projects to finish and then I can move on to some new ones,

    ReplyDelete