Sunday, January 26, 2014

Family Time

I went home last weekend because my Aunt Deb, cousins P.J., Jessie, and her family all came to PA for a day trip. I love that I have a large family and the best part is we pick up where we last left off. It was great to hang out at my Aunt Terri and Uncle Tim's house just catching up with each other. Oh, and let's not forget about spoiling a few babies!!

Only picture of me taken! With snuggly Elliott

Katharine reading to Colter and Aunt Deb

The male Carr Cousins

Colter saying hi to Izzy Monster and Jessie

C-Man and Aunt Cathy

I can picture this years later on a much bigger tractor. Future heart breaker!!

Izzy was sharing her thoughts with everyone!!

Snuggling on Great-Grammy's shoulder

Dynamic Duo talking tractors!






4 comments:

  1. Great Pictures and what a warmer day than this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Looks like you'll get to be the family historian:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to need a copy of that one of C on the tractor! Glad we got to see you a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that camera so basically whoevercamera I can get my hands on has the photos! I will try and send that photo by email Tara. I should have been a photographer, I have way too much fun taking all those pictures!

    ReplyDelete