Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Vacation

Well, it wasn't my intention, but I took a long blogging break due to Christmas. See, my niece Izzy Monster arrived and I went home to visit. However, I stayed for 5 days.
My last morning with her

Let's be honest, she looks like an angel, but I'm positive will be trouble when bigger!!
She is a little hard to leave, but that trip put me WAY behind on Christmas presents and cards. I managed to get the cards out the weekend before Christmas and finished my presents on Christmas Day before spending the weekend after Christmas to celebrate the holiday. It was a great weekend spent with lots of family so here are some photos to remember it by.

First picture of the 3 of us

Grandpa and his great-grandson Elliott

Grammy and great-granddaughter Isabella

Grandpa and great-granddaughter Isabella

Our little ham, Colter aka C-Man

Colter asking Great-Grandpappy about the cow hide

Took photo off of reflection of room...best photographer ever!!

3 generations of Carr men....oh boy!!

Tara saying how she wants a 3rd baby  (and this is how rumors start!)     

Colter giving Great-Grammy a kiss! Precious!!

Great-Grandpa and Colter

Grandpa and Mike...probably talking soccer

Will holding Izzy Monster. Now those two will be trouble together!!

Sleep deprived new parents

Granny (aka Baby Snatcher!!) with Isabella. Yep, she snatches that baby right out of your arms when you are not looking!!

Not a true Christmas if Grandpa isn't sleeping on the floor snoring! Oh, and the snoring is heard from the other room!

Great-Grammy spoiling Isabella

Kelly (Trouble) and Will (Double Trouble). How are they so big? I use to take their pictures at Christmas...yikes!!

Not a good holiday if I'm not taking a nap!!
So much fun that I spent New Year's Eve sleeping on my couch, sick with a cold. However, my cold helped me to put my Apple TV (Christmas present) to good use and now I'm completely ready for the new season of Downton Abbey!

Happy Holidays!!






















4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That camera makes it easy! Lots of good times that weekend!

      Delete
  2. I don't remember saying anything about wanting another baby! You might want to go get your hearing tested...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Just wanted to see how closely you read! :-) You do make some photogenic children!

      Delete