Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July's Favorite Things

I thought it might be fun to start a favorite item list once a month. Since I decided this two days ago, it is really quite short. In fact, only one item, however, I'm obsessed. It is this candle by White Barn called Mahogany Teakwood. 


This candle smells amazing and leaves the house smelling amazing. I wish I could take credit for finding it, but I can't. In fact, a guy picked this out and not my guy! It was a present to him from another guy! I have your attention now don't I!!

So our family friend Preki (nickname) came to visit in November when my sister and brother in law came to visit. After eating lunch at Burgatory and consuming some alcoholic milkshakes with burgers, we decided to do some shopping to walk everything off. My sister and I managed to drag 3 guys into multiple stores. Then, out of nowhere, Preki wants to go to Bath and Body Works. He said the candles are amazing. We really didn't give him much credit. He bought several candles and then gave one to Sam and said to trust him, it would smell good. I have to say, Preki was right. The candle is amazing. It has a musky smell, but a really good smell. It reminds me of a guy wearing a great cologne. Yeah, what a weird description, but I really can't describe it any other way. I love it though. It makes the entire house smell amazing. Go get one!



No comments:

Post a Comment