Sunday, July 28, 2013

Procrastination Central

So I'm not sure what happened, but after last Sunday I came down with a bad case of procrastination and laziness. I seriously did not do anything Monday thru Thursday except read. This is probably why it seems like procrastination as I can not see any new physical changes in my surroundings. However, I finished two Alex Cross mystery novels by James Patterson. I was productive Friday and Saturday morning, but that was very short lived! I just puttered around the house the rest of the day. I did clean out all my old magazines which was nice and relaxing as I looked through them again. Here's to hoping this procrastination phase passes, and soon!! 

I enjoyed some of this last night as I looked through the magazines again. I have to say, I love that wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment